Ice fishing is a popular winter activity enjoyed by millions of people around the world. It’s a great way to get some fresh air, enjoy the winter scenery, and hopefully catch some fish. But if you’re looking to up your ice fishing game, you need to try Cyber Jigs.
What are Cyber Jigs?
Cyber Jigs are a new type of ice fishing lure that is taking the industry by storm. They are made from tungsten, which is a very dense material that gives them a unique action and feel in the water. Fishing Jigs also have a tear drop shape that helps them to dart and flutter erratically, which attracts fish.
Features and Benefits of Cyber Jigs
There are many features and benefits of Cyber Jigs that make them so effective for ice fishing. Here are a few of the most important:
- Tungsten material: Tungsten is much denser than lead, which means that Cyber Jigs sink faster and get down to the fish zone quicker. This is especially important in deep water or when targeting fish that are hugging the bottom.
- Tear drop shape: The tear drop shape of Cyber Jigs gives them a unique action that fish find irresistible. They dart and flutter erratically, which mimics the movements of bait fish.
- Eyelet: The eyelet is located on the top of the jig, which allows you to fish them with a variety of techniques. You can fish them straight up and down, jig them erratically, or even troll them.
- Size: Available in variety of sizes to target different fish species. The smallest jigs are great for panfish, while the larger jigs are perfect for walleye, pike, and even lake trout.
- Color: It come in a wide variety of colors to match the hatch or to attract fish in low light conditions. They also have glow options that can be deadly in stained water or at night.
How to Use Cyber Jigs
Fishing Jigs are very versatile and can be used with a variety of techniques. Here are a few tips on how to use them:
- Choose the right size and color: The size and color of the jig you choose will depend on the fish you are targeting and the conditions. For example, you would use a smaller jig for panfish and a larger jig for walleye or pike. You would also want to use a brighter color in low light conditions and a more natural color in clear water.
- Rig and tip them: It can be rigged with a variety of baits, such as minnows, maggots, or waxworms. You can also tip them with plastics, such as soft plastics or beads.
- Jig them: There are many different ways to jig. You can jig them up and down, erratically, or even troll them. Experiment to see what works best for the fish you are targeting.
- Detect and set the hook: When you feel a bite, don’t set the hook too hard. Just a slight lift of the rod is all you need to set the hook.
Best Fish Species and Locations for Cyber Jigs
Cyber Jigs are effective for a wide variety of fish species, including:
- Panfish (bluegill, crappie, perch)
- Lake trout
It can be used in a variety of locations, including:
Cyber Jigs are a revolutionary new type of ice fishing lure that can help you catch more fish. If you’re looking to up your ice fishing game, I highly recommend giving them a try.