The sales flyer. It’s been around since the 17th century (it used to be called a pamphlet), but it still does its job better than almost any other medium. A business flyer is essential if you want to tell a story, sell a product, or communicate an idea quickly.
Are you wondering how to design a flyer? You could hire a graphic designer to create a flyer, or you can make a flyer online with easy-to-use tools that work for beginners or advanced users alike. Read on and learn how to design a flyer online and how to get it into the hands of your customers!
What Makes a Good Flyer?
Marketing and sales flyers are still great ways to advertise your products and services. They are easy to create, fast to print, and you can distribute them in many ways. A great flyer design has four components:
- Eye-Catching Design – use bold colors and compelling images to get people’s attention.
- Targeted Message – speak directly to your audience with easy to understand language.
- Essential Information – don’t try to say too much. Give enough detail to capture interest and let readers know how to learn more.
- Convincing and Compelling – use the flyer to make people excited to use your product. Highlight the top features and benefits of using your product or service.
How to Make a Flyer Online?
Many design agencies or printshops have designers who specialize in creating business flyers. But you can save time and money by making your own.
One of the easiest and fastest ways to learn how to make a business flyer is with an online flyer maker like Adobe Express.
Whether you’ve been designing flyers for years or you’ve never designed anything, Adobe’s online tools make it fun, fast, and easy to create the perfect design.
Get Your Flyer to the People
Knowing how to make a business flyer is the first step. Now, you have to get it into the hands of your prospective customers. Here are some tips for flyer distribution:
- Trade shows and events – this is the perfect opportunity to connect your product with relevant buyers. Keep a large supply of flyers in your exhibit booth, and hand them out to passersby.
- Door-to-door – depending on the type of product or service you are selling, handing out (or door hanging) flyers can be a very effective way to reach homeowners.
- Include flyers in your other orders – many customers will purchase an additional product they learn about when opening another order. Don’t miss an opportunity to sell additional products or services.
- Direct mail – Sending advertising through the mail is often overlooked in the age of digital marketing. Still, many consumers trust what they receive in the mail over what they receive in their email inboxes.
Get the Word Out
Business and marketing flyers are an inexpensive, easy, and effective way to advertise your product or service. If you aren’t a graphic designer or don’t want to hire someone to create a flyer, it’s easy to learn how to make a flyer online.
Online tools make it easy to try out different colors, fonts, and images until you have the perfect design. To learn more ways to market and advertise your business, please explore the rest of our site.